Thursday, October 13, 2016

Class 08 10/11/2016

Last class we I showed you how I would spline our head turns, and initial blocking of the lip synch.

What I forgot to mention is that this is the Midterm!  This really snuck up on us.  Time flies!

Lip Synch Steps to remember.
  1. -Have audio in .wav format
  2. -Import audio into your shot.
  3. -I usually like to have my timeline set at 4x height.  You can do this in preferences.

Here is a link to see how other animators approach their workflow.  Please look at these and try to keep in mind how you can use different processes for your own work.
An animation playlist about the workflow processes to get inspired.


Here is the drawing reference that I showed in class a few times. Flickr drawing references.

Here are some other videos to watch to see how people animate talking and acting.


I won't post anything about AE since you already have the audio file, and I will be opening AE again in class.  If you are curious to know more about AE, then please google it.


Homework


-Spline and finish your head turns

-Begin blocking out you lip synch
  1. -Film youself saying the word.  Act it out.  Try different options.  Filming yourself is REQUIRED.
  2. -Optional: Sketch out your ideas as well, similar to the pixar images I linked earlier.
  3. -Using stepped keyframes, block out your character animation.
  4. -Don't be afraid to think about what the character is doing before and after they "Ok"

No comments:

Post a Comment