Saturday, October 3, 2015

Class 5 10/01/2015

Hello everyone.  In this blog post, I have a refresher on how some of aTools works.  Also I have provided some references for walk cycles.

Atools for maya at home (click to save)

Tutorial Video on aTools:

Walk cycle images:




Other Walk Cycles;






Homework!
Please put together stepped walk cycles exactly how we did in class.  Start over, or work on the one you started in class.  I think you can benefit from starting over, so you can learn from repetition.  Don't forget to use aTools to save time.  Mirror poses, or use the tween function.  Use the images provided if you need references for which poses you would like to have in your walk cycle.  Please work on your poses and timing until you feel like they look like good blocked walk cycles.

For next class I would like to see a quicktime of your walk cycles.  Please playblast them and email them to me before class begins.  We will then take those and I will show you how to take them a step further and refine them.

If you need help or advice, please send me an email!




No comments:

Post a Comment