Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Class 3 09/07/2016

Hello everyone.  In this blog post, I have a refresher on how some of aTools works.  Also I have provided some references for walk cycles.

I am still working on a default pose script for Morpheus, so stay tuned.

Atools for maya at home (click to save)

Tutorial Video on aTools:

Walk cycle images:

This man here is an inspiration.  This person was not an animator before, but he decided he wanted to try it.  Everyday for 100 days, he tried to animate a walk cycle.  You can see him getting better and better with each try.




Other Walk Cycles:




Other Tutorials:




Homework!

Please put together a first pass of your walk cycles.  Don't forget to use aTools to save time. Use the images provided if you need references for which poses you would like to have in your walk cycle.  Please work on your poses and timing until you feel like they look like good walk cycles.

If you film yourself walking as reference, I will give extra credit.

For next class I would like to see a quicktime of your walk cycles and your references if you have them.  Please playblast them and email them to me before class begins.  We will then take those and I will show you how to take them a step further and refine them.

If you need help or advice, please send me an email!




No comments:

Post a Comment